27 October 2011

Who am I?

Quite simply I am me. You may have noticed by the title of this blog that I am not a big fan of religion. That is not to say that I am a bad person as many would believe I cannot get on with all this God is mightier than thou thing. I have no bias to any religion. I treat them and the followers as equal. Equal as humans on planet Earth. How many hardcore religious people can say that?
From an early age I found it hard to believe that some supernatual being waved a hand and everything appeaed. Does not make sense. Recently I have been reading some blogs from Freethought and they are very good in my opinion.
I follow the evolution line of thinking. Thousands of moluclucles bombarding each other until a reaction caused the whole thing to explode across galaxies further than you could imagine.
Thats enough for now I will add more another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment